Who can access our website?
Our site is intended for use only by licensed funeral establishments, licensed funeral directors, embalmers, mortuary services and others in related businesses. You must have an approved user name and password to access pricing on this site. Users must be 18 years of age or older and have the licenses required to purchase our products. All billing and registration information provided must be truthful and accurate. Some items sold on this website will only be shipped to verifiable funeral home or mortuary addresses.
What information do we collect?
• We collect information from you when you register on this site, place an order, respond to a survey or communication in an email, enter your credit card number, ship to and bill to addresses or other miscellaneous information you may include in notes.
• This information is retained as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
• You may visit our site anonymously, but prices are only available to registered and approved users.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better respond to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions and deliver your orders
• To track and confirm online orders
• To send information regarding new products or special pricing on new or discontinued products. You will be given a choice at the time of registration regarding whether you wish to receive such notifications.
• To operate, evaluate and improve our business and products.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secure networks and is securely transmitted to us via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. The technical measures we employ protect your personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure or modification.
Your credit card information is retained by Fist Data Merchant Services in an encrypted format in compliance with PCI (Payment Card Industry) DSS (Data Security Standards) that have been set forth by the credit card industry. We use secure servers protected by the strongest firewalls currently available. And, physical access to these servers is limited and controlled.
You can choose to turn off cookies at any time. However, if you choose to do so, you will not be able to order online. In this case, we are happy for you to call us for orders or information at 817-265-4535 or 800-242-4231.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
Monarch Resources will never share, sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please feel free to send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy or any other issues.
Monarch Resources reserves the right to change elements of our terms and conditions for doing business at any time as it seems fit and will notify you of such changes when they occur. Your continued use of this site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.
Termination of Access
Monarch Resources may terminate your access to this site without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all the personal information associated with your account. However, some provisions of this agreement will survive such termination, including customer ledgers and receivables, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers and limits of liability.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by McGrew Marketing Resources, Inc. dba Monarch Resources and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.